Au Pair information
Register now for these fun online Summer classes!
- Beginning ESL Grammar Workshop (starts July 13, 12 hours)
- Beginning Guitar (starts July 13, 12 hours)
- Botanical Watercolor (starts June 30, 8 hours)
- Business Writing for Nonnative Speakers of English (starts July 7, 8 hours)
- Intro to Clay - Making Animal Sculptures (starts July 9, 14 hours)
- Making More of a Business of Your Art (June 20, 2 hours)
Registration for Summer classes is now open!
Do you know that completed Continuing Education classes at South Seattle College can count towards your annual educational requirement? To earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs), just follow these steps:
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS:
- Go to LearnatSouth.org and register for a class. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and confirmation via email. You may also register by phone at 206-934-5339.
HOW TO RECEIVE CEUs:
- Register for CEUs for Au Pairs Summer Quarter 2020 to receive CEU Certificates for all qualifying classes completed that quarter. You will need to repeat this process for each quarter.
- Print out your CEU Request Forms when registering for CEUs for Au Pairs. Or you may pick up forms at the Continuing Education office. Fill out the Student Section of the form, then on the LAST day of your class ask your instructor to complete and sign the form. Then, deliver your completed CEU Request Form to the Continuing Education office in Olympic Hall, Room 130, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must deliver your completed CEU Request Form within two weeks of class completion. You will receive your official CEU Certificate by email in 5 – 7 business days.
South Seattle College – Continuing Education
6000 16th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98106