Au Pair information
Register now for these fun online classes!
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Intro to Photoshop
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Effective Business Writing
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Grammar for ESL
Do you know that completed Continuing Education classes at South Seattle College can count towards your annual educational requirement? To earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs), just follow these steps:
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS:
- Go to LearnatSouth.org and register for a class. Upon registration, you will receive a receipt and confirmation via email.
HOW TO RECEIVE CEUs:
- Register for CEUs for Au Pairs - Fall Quarter 2020 to receive CEU Certificates for all qualifying classes completed that quarter. You will need to repeat this process for each quarter.
- Fill out the CEU Request Forms as soon as you complete your course and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your CEU Certificate by email. Remember to register once per quarter for the $15 CEU fee (explained above) to receive your Certificate(s).
- You must email your completed CEU Request Form within two weeks of class completion. You will receive your official CEU Certificate by email in 5 – 7 business days.
South Seattle College – Continuing Education
6000 16th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98106